Friday, February 25, 2011

Reviews for RUGS USA.COM

This company has a massive selection, which seems amazing prior to ordering. After I ordered, they took three weeks to ship the rugs even though the rug was listed as on stock. So I finally get the rug and it's the wrong one. I check my order, call, confirm that it's the wrong one and they make me go through a return request process. So far it's been two weeks since I requested permission to return their screw up and I have heard NOTHING from them. I feel like they are trying to wait me out. Their live chat feature never leads to anything. You wait and wait and then it tells you to leave a message. Utter fail.

Horrible horrrrrrible customer service. Their return guarantee is a scam. They will send you the wrong rug and you'll be stuck with it.

I got my rug 3-4 weeks after ordering it, it was the wrong rug. I've tried to call their customer service multiple times and being put on hold for 20 minutes at a time, never getting a response to emails, trying to live chat and being told to leave a message, over a series of another 3 weeks. I am stuck with this rug I didn't want and have a feeling I'll never get my money back, in spite of their "30 Day Return Guarantee." It's complete garbage. I will never buy anything from them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment